April 20, 2016 | Aging Action Initiative hosted a Convene & Connect event to explore “What’s next for aging in Marin?” More than 100 people showed up to connect, share and work with the Aging Action Initiative, policy makers, and other colleagues from across the county to shape the future of aging in Marin.
Networking & Sharing Ideas:
- What’s working well? What’s been challenging? for you and your organization
- What’s next? for you, your organization and the age-related topics you’re involved in
- What does success look like? how would you best measure it
Information & Resources:
- Aging Action Initiative Fact Sheet – An overview of AAI’s first year of activity
- Aging Action Initiative Roster – A list of AAI active participant organizations, affiliate or past participants, steering committee and workgroup members as of April 2016
- Aging Action Initiative – 3rd Convening Presentation – The slide deck used during Convene & Connect event on April 20, 2016
- Area Agency on Aging (AAA) Area Plan 2016-2020 – The area plan on aging from Marin County Aging and Adult Services (AAS) who acts as the Area Agency on Aging (AAA) for Marin County
- Marin Community Foundation “Older Adults Healthy Eating Active Living” Needs Assessment – The Presentation and Report & Appendix
About Aging Action Initiative
Aging Action Initiative (AAI) is a collective effort of over 65 different agencies, grassroots organizations, commission and neighborhood groups, funded by the County of Marin and coordinated by MarinSpace, collaborating for an age-friendly environment. For more information visit agingactioninitiative.org or connect with us on Facebook.